5 Week Self-Care Program for Parents of special needs children
First Session on Tuesday March 7th, 2017 at 11:30 am, PST
Registration opens: February 1st.
Early bird (before February 15th): $150
Special discount of $25 (see below)
Who Should Attend?
New and seasoned parents of special needs children.
What is the program for?
To integrate self-care into your life as a parent of a child with special needs by creating your own workable and individualized self-care plan.
What are some benefits?
- Know yourself deeply, what are your true needs and what ways truly feed your self-care
- More joy in your life and your parenting
- Better stress management
- Become a better advocate for yourself and for your child
- A support community for accountability.
The program consists of 5 weekly phone calls of 1 to 1 1/2 hours each. We will cover these 5 main areas:
- Awareness of Grief and Beliefs that get in the way of self-care
- Needs on Self Care Areas
- Personal Motivations.
- How to maximize resources
- Crafting your own self-care plan
You will have access to all of the recorded calls and will receive pdf Self-care booklet that includes handouts and resources which we will follow along in the phone calls.
Who is Armando and why is he offering this program?
Here is some more information on my background and why I am offering programs as this one.
For a special discount of $25:
Help me make the program more valuable! Send me your top two questions on the subject! Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject title: survey.
I will send you back a coupon code you can use to register. If you register first, I'll refund you the $25 by check.